Our Careers Opportunities
Grandberries Consulting Group offers exciting and challenging opportunities. Grandberries Consulting Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental handicap, disability, or veteran’s status.
Featured Open Positions
Grandberries is seeking to hire a Technical Writer (Contractor)
Our business continues to grow in the Atlanta area. We are currently looking for an experienced Technical Writer that will be responsible for preparing end user documentation of business and technical processes for our clients.
Required Skills Include:
- Must have 5+ years experience using the following software: Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Visio.
- Must have 5+ years experience documenting ERP systems such as PeopleSoft/Oracle.
- Must have an associate or four year degree in business or technical related field of study.
- Must be very articulate and skillful at creating information, written or otherwise, that is relevant from an end-user perspective.
- Must have experience in interviewing developers, testers, and subject matter experts in order to elicit correct and applicable documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Masters preferred. 9 – 10 years experience in the industry.
Grandberries Consulting Group Inc., is a leading provider of custom solutions and provides a full range of services designed to enhance business performance needs. We provide learning solutions to include technical writing, instructional design, project management, and web-based learning solutions. We also provide graphic design services, custom website design, public relations, and event planning.