Change management is a structured approach to change in individuals, teams, organizations and societies that enables the transition from a current state to a desired future state. With a change management methodology in place, developing a strategic plan of execution is easy. Organizational change management includes processes and tools for managing the people side of the change at an organizational level. These tools include a structured approach that can be used to effectively transition groups or organizations through change.
What makes us so respected and effective? Focus on Leadership
We have learned that focusing on four key leverage points – process, leadership, culture and customer, and how they relate to one another – is the key to any successful business process improvement initiatives. We help leaders create integrated change teams that, with coaching and training, can drive the change process. Our well-integrated planning and team approach provides the foundation necessary to ensure a successful change.
Change Management services include:
- Developing a change implementation plan
- Articulating and analyzing the current situation
- Creating a change management stakeholder analysis
- Establishing a personal commitment to the change initiative
- Developing and communicating a compelling vision and strategy
- Aligning employees and creating focus groups
- Identifying the operational and culture – based elements that will favor or inhibit implementation
- Identifying training needed to support the implementation
- Coaching on managerial roles and methods needed to implement at all levels
- Reviewing progress and recognizing gains